Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Raw Flaxseed Crackers for Munchin & Crunchin!

I've been piddling with Raw "Cooking" for years now. 
If you know me well, you have heard me say "no rules, just right."     What's "just 'right"  is usually balanced.

I don't eat strictly any type of diet.   Often I eat vegan, gluten free, or sugar free.   I'm not strict, though.  I just bring in more and more recipes and habits to my life that will support me living a long and vibrant life from the inside out!   And you will see me eat french fries and an occasional steak too, people!

Lately I have been removing more and more grains from my diet.    I decided to start playing around with dehydrated flaxseed "crackers."    I read a few recipes and then tried using what I already had in the kitchen. 
Here's my first batch.  I only have golden flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, and cumin in this batch.    I will keep trying new batches though, because it was super simple and they were YUM!

They lasted me about a week.   They were great in avocado dips and with greek yogart on top.  
I'll keep you posted on my future recipes as I tweak this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment